Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just another day?

Being Healthier.

So yesterday was the first day back into the healthier lifestyle, though I didn't eat well yesterday I took my first steps by actually doing a small workout! Though my upper body muscles are getting tighter by the hour it feels great, (mentally), to be getting back into the swing of things. Today i've made a lot better food choices, I'm going to be restricting my caloric intake over the next few weeks to shed some fat that i've gained over the last several years. At this point I'm not to concerned about gaining muscle mass, but rather much more concerned about my overall body composition. That means getting rid of a good amount of fat tissue before I tackle any other goals.

I joined back up at http://www.fitday.com where I'll be tracking my basic activities as well as what I've been eating to better help track where i've been and where I'm going. It's a good website for basic activity and food journaling.



No comments:

Post a Comment