Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 1 workout yesterday.

the soreness creeps in throughout the day as I've pondered my laziness over the past several years. I won't sit hear and pretend to make excuses as to why I haven't made the effort to stay into shape over these years.

So yesterdays workout went something like this. I used a 35 lb kettlebell for all of the KB exersizes, I completed 2 exercises before taking a breather, and my longest breather was 60 seconds. The circuit took me 18.5 minutes total to complete and I was absolutely DYING.

20 Single arm KB swings, (each arm)
10 dips
5 Turkish Getups
3 close grip pullups
20 squats
20 Snatches
3 wide grip letdowns

20 Single arm KB swings, (each arm)
8 dips
2 Turkish Getups
2 close grip pullups
20 squats
16 snatches


Ate Dinner after the workout.

Played various basketball games with my son.
1 Game of quick paced PIG
1 one on one game to 5, (which he killed me in!)
timed shots from 6 different places on the clock, I lost.
timed free throws, had to make 10 whoever was quicker one... I LOST AGAIN!

overall it was about a half hour of decent cardio.


No comments:

Post a Comment