Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 already? wait i'm over a week late on that one aren't I?

Ok another year has past, and yet another begins. If you're looking for something witty out of me you're looking in the wrong place or to the wrong person.

new crap going on.

1. Today is day 6 of quitting smoking. Note that this isn't a resolution, I didn't plan it on the 31st of December rither just decided it was time to stop on the 4th and stoped on the 6th. Resolutions never seem to work for hardly anyone, hence my distinction between the fact that it is in fact NOT a resolution, but a lifestyle change.

3. I'm hungry, all the fucking time now. I better start working out again otherwise I'm going to get bat-shit fat in no time.

4. Two sucks, that's why I skipped it, so don't even ask about it.

5. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment