Sunday, April 3, 2011

Leg workout

Yesterday I had the oppurtunity to do my first leg workout in ages with my son... he said he hasn't worked out in a while either so we took it "easy".

we started with a warmup set of squats then did 3 working sets.
3 sets of good mornings (hamstrings)
walking lunges with 35lb dumbells the length of the gym
3 sets leg curls
2 sets of leg extensions

fairly light workout for our first one in a LOOONG time...

my legs this morning have two words for me... (Fuck You!)... they are sore as shit, good thing Sunday is off day...

On a different topic I'll be dropping the kids off at the youth church service at 5 tonight, Daniels pretty excited to go though Cora doesn't seem to interested yet. She's only been to the sunday evening one once before if i'm correct and i'm sure she'll begin enjoying it more as she makes more friends there.

I wish I could have done more with them while they were here but the pool was too cold to swim in, (even though both of them did jump in) haha... suckers! next time i'm hoping we can grill out and enjoy the pool some. maybe even catch a movie or something. I do know that they enjoyed walking over to yum-alicious so we'll probably do that again...

untill next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment