Thursday, May 27, 2010

Still Sweating, and again I HATE Cardio only workouts



Biked an all road route today 6.81 miles in 32:39 which is about a mile every 4.7 minutes or so... In any case, I really hate just doing cardio for a workout. you can super set resistance training and for some reason it the cardio doesn't bother me as much. Below is a map of the route I took on today's workout, not sure I'll ever do this one again at this point. I'm thinking I might just stick with super setting kettlebell / body resistance exercises everyday instead of doing a cardio only day.

All in all I got a longer workout then on Tuesday, the pace was close the same as my first ride so that was a plus. I'm soo looking forward to this weekend after my first week of getting back into exercising again.




No comments:

Post a Comment