Friday, April 15, 2011

Learning to Let God In

I've mostly always had a belief in God, like most kids growing up I imagine have gone through what I did, denying his existence, all the normal things you hear people so, how could a loving God allow this, or allow that... One of the ones I've struggled with my entire life is my Brother Michael, he is a non functioning autistic. What that means is he cannot do anything for himself that a 'normal' person can, this includes feeding himself, using the bathroom, etc... those two alone should give you a pretty good idea of how severe his handicap is.

That being said I'm sure most people can understand how I might resent God, or rather resented God as I learn to let go of control and give him control over my life. Part of letting go is getting rid of this anger I harbor.

So today, like many times before, I am going to attempt to let God into my life and give him the steering wheel. I believe he can probably steer me better then I could ever attempt to.

I have a meeting with an HR rep today in regards to a new position, I'm honestly not even sure if I want the job, so that being said also... God I leave that decision in your hands, should I receive an offer for this job grant me the strength and direction and help me make the choice that best suits YOUR needs.

Thank you for being in my life.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment