Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Failing

Taking risks and failing is a part of growing and succeeding at whatever you do in life.  Sometimes when I start something new the fear of failing doesn't bother me at all, or it doesn't crop up into my mind, which is a good thing because if you let this fear control your decision to not try you have failed before you even started.

What i'm realizing is that I need to allow myself to fail more often in order to grow and succeed.

You can't define someone as a failure who tries and fails one time at something, most people will fail at there first attempt to accomplish a new task.  This is one of the reasons why I enjoy climbing so much, failure breeds success, it drives you to try again, and again until you are successful.  This is what truly defines a winner, someone who prevails through failure to succeed in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment