Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuna, Day 1 complete

Tuna Day 1 is done, in the books and complete! Here is a picture of the variety for the next few days, also my last two "meals" included tapatio hot sauce, (zero calories), and hot chili sauce to spice it up some :)



How exciting!

I had a good workout today with Daniel again also, yesterdays workout was an upper body focused kettlebell workout with Daniel, his buddy, and my neighbor. Today's workout was lower body focused including squats, single leg romanian deadlifts, tactical lunges, abdominal leg raises, lying leg pushdowns, stair work, and plenty more leg raises. Overall it was a good day!

I'm already wishing I could have something other then tuna but I just need to keep reminding myself that i'm a third completed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment